A very common mistake that most of you usually make is adding an -s to the adjectives when they go with a plural noun. So, it is advisable that you remember and follow these rules:
1. Adjectives describe nouns. The adjective is always invariable.
Example: beautiful trees, they are happy
- Adjectives don't have a singular and plural form OR a masculine, femine and neuter form.
- Adjectives are always the same! Never add a final -s to an adjective.
- Adjectives can also be placed at the end of a sentence if they describe the subject of a sentence. Example: My doctor is excellent.
2. Adjectives are placed before the noun.
Example: a wonderful book very interesting people
- Don't place an adjective after the noun